Beside updates and fixes the only new feature I added is the OpenGL Quicksearch. It uses the NetBeans 6.5 Quicksearch functionality (similar to ctrl + 3 in eclipse) and searches through several OpenGL resources.
currently are five resources available for search:
- OpenGL SDK
- OpenGL SDK Extension Registry
- Nvidia Extensions
- ATI/AMD Extensions
- JOGL sources (only when JOGL module installed and used in at least one opened project)
power users can restrict the search to a category with the following prefixes ([prefix space] searchstring (space searchstring)*):
gl for GL SDK, ext for GL extensions, nv for Nvidia extensions, ati for ATI/AMD Extensions.
Pictures featuring: Form Designer sample project, GL Quicksearch, updated GLSL 1.3 editor
Changes in 0.5.3:
- Java Applet and Webstart support
- OpenGL Quicksearch
- GLSL editor updated to support GLSL 1.3 (OpenGL 3.0 spec)
- two new NetBeans Form Designer sample JOGL projects
- NetBeans 6.5 and JDK6 are the new minimum requirements
Changes in 0.5.2 since last release:
- JOGL distribution has been updated to version 1.1.1
- GLSL linker now does not stop linking shaders on compiler warnings
- the pack should now correctly deploy JOGL and GlueGen's native libraries on all supported platforms (64bit bug)
To download the pack, please visit the plugin portal.
- - - - -
BTW the pack recenty reached the 36k downloads milestone which makes it to the #2 in the most popular plugins category of the plugin portal ;)